Friday, January 11, 2013

New Year, New Resolution - Hair Cut

First day of 2013 we visited Kelly's newborn baby. The baby is so cute and really smell good. I missed the smell of a baby. Can't wait for my turn. Soon. Very soon.

Ok. Back to resolution 2013. After 4 days we are in 2013. Haircut for Aanisah Faqihah. That was not her first hair cut but the longest cut ever since 3 years ago.

I was quite nervous about how would she react and can't wait for her new look. She being well-behaved during cutting session but sometimes spoiled it by looked and interested more on other's. I told her she will look like a Dora's or Syafiqah's hair.




Early session.


Nervous?




The first cut that made me nervous, oh-no-it-couldn't-be-this-short, excited and more other feelings.





After few minutes.








Ayah satisfied with her new hair but not ibu. Ibu asked the hairstylist to cut her front hair. 








AND


























This is she become. She told me "I am Princess Dora".










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

PASSION FIGHTING FOR THE BEST

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Aanisah Faqihah's

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Azra Farzana's

lb1f.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/NV8x