Thursday, January 17, 2013

Gaining Weight!

Wooaha!

Yesterday I went to check up. I'm currently at my 34 weeks and my weight is 20 kilograms heavier than my normal weight. This is so amazing! My weight was only 10 kilograms heavier than normal weight at 37 weeks of my first pregnancy. Now its DOUBLE UP!! No wonder I am now like a GIANT MONSTER who wants to eat lot. Really BIG MOMMA!! Now every food looks delicious for me.. om nom nom..

Huge durian belanda and AF

Or maybe I can put the blame on the giant-durian-belanda-membesar-bagai-jaguh depan rumah mak which I ate on last weekend. I don't want to be blamed.. puhhhhhlease...

Now, story of Aanisah Faqihah. She is now more well-behaved, kind-hearted and soft hearted. She is willing to share, not like before when we ask to share she refused, now she consider to share. She begged to ayah softly to stay with her and do not go to work and when ayah went to work she slowly monologue to herself "Ayah, I love you" several time. Its so touched. When I preparing baby's stuff, she will be helpful. Sometimes she fold her own handkerchief then show it to us and surprised she done it very well. Oh my precious princess. Hope you can be really good sister and solehah of course. Picture below was taken when Aanisah Faqihah 'driving' while ayah filling the gas.

Muka baru bangun tidur.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

PASSION FIGHTING FOR THE BEST

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Aanisah Faqihah's

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Azra Farzana's

lb1f.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/NV8x