Thursday, November 18, 2010

cookie jar

"shapes are in my cookie jar.. triangle, heart and star.. there's a circle over there.. here's a square.."

















nilah ghupenye cookie jar my lovely doter!!


remind me of my cutie pie daughter..

she always love to stomp her body when she heard any kind of song..
even though, the song is very short..
now she starts to imitate whatever people around her doing..


the other day, we (F.I.L, M.I.L, Anis and me) went to kebun..
then my M.I.L pun patted down the mosquitoes that land onto her..
suddenly, she slapped on my M.I.L's leg..
and keep on doing it and smile
(can see her two large teeth)


miss her..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

PASSION FIGHTING FOR THE BEST

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Aanisah Faqihah's

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Azra Farzana's

lb1f.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/NV8x