Wednesday, October 12, 2011

More and More Love



 The approaching second birthday of Aanisah Faqihah remind me of.....

=> How I was so happy when for the first time I knew that there was another human in me..
=> How I was proud carrying her
=> How big belly me round the world with
=> How tiring when sit or stand too long
=> How much painful 24/7 before deliver
=> How super pain 2 hours before deliver
=> How super duper HAPPY once AF freshly came out from the oven
=> How GRATEFUL I am..ALHAMDULILLAH..

A day before deliver..
It was a very beautiful day..
I stayed in MIL house as she was concern.
Broken water or show came out on the evening..
As it was my first time I do not really know what it means..
Asked my MIL but contrary she told me that not to worry because there was no contraction..
This is because everyone's labour is different..
She never had experience like the show..
She just told me to let her know if I feel the contraction..

When I started laying down for sleep..
I felt the contraction..
I asked hubby to massage..
But it doesn't work at all..
I do not know it was a contraction..
I thought it just a normal back pain..
Its painful and I can't sleep even a minute!!
I was so sleepy but the pain was too bad..
Keep on went to the toilet for pee (normal routine during pregnancy)..

Until the Subuh prayer around 6 am..
I started vomiting, MIL heard and ask hubby what was happened..
He told her mom that I claimed so much pain but will ask the doctor that morning..
Because I got appointment on that day..

My MIL asked him to start the car and we were heading to hospital..
MIL keep on babbling to hubby and advice me to be patient ..
She so much worried..

When we arrived, the nurse placed me on the bed and check the contraction..
The nurse also advice me to walk for easier to deliver..
11 am the nurse placed me into the labour room..
Its only after I said the contraction was tooooooo bad (yelled and punch the table)..

In the labour room, nothing most precious moment than this and I grateful and thank to ALLAH..
Aanisah Faqihah safely normally delivered on 28th October 2009 at 11.27 am ..
Alhamdulillah..
My BBA's Convocation (5-months pregnancy)


And Alhamdulillah I love mom more and more everytime I remember this!!

You are the one MAK!! I LOVE YOU~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

PASSION FIGHTING FOR THE BEST

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Aanisah Faqihah's

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Azra Farzana's

lb1f.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/NV8x